Our mission is to create and realize sustainable sport solutions. We want to make an event sustainable- in every manner and for everybody involved. We want to act during the event but also create a lasting effect.
The 4vita program is the umbrella and and coordinates all activities to make this vision become reality.
- Bring in our experience to introduce efficient activities to reduce the impact.
Develop and realize in cooperation with the event organizers concrete actions during the events which link to the two main themes: health and environment.
- Educate and create awareness.
Create awareness among the public and encourage everyone in touch with the event (spectators, athletes, volunteers, staff) to realize the importance of this issue and to to take action himself. With actions and communication during and around the events we want to encourage people to get involved- on site and in the future. We want to show people how to lead a healthy lifestyle, considering the environment and their body.
- Inform and communicate with use of different types of media and demonstrative tools such as internet and events.
We want to involve our athletes, volunteers and partners in our vision of sustainable events and sports in general.
- Federate with various partners, projects and existent initiatives concerning health and the environment in the world of outdoor sport events to get the best resources for realization of activities. We want to communicate in a global manner, in order to attract private partners and institutions which will allow to achieve the optimal impact on athletes and spectators.
- Administrate and coordinate a durable management approach of the events.
Being the link between local public institutions and event organizers to setup responsible sports events, consulting them on sustainable solutions in all fields.
What are the concrete services provided by 4vita in order to realize this mission? Learn more about it right HERE...